Thursday, July 1, 2010

let me write a summary bout tis long holiday..

the first thing that in my head now is, i m wondering now is it the gal in kch are open??
cos i meet two gal who i not vr know them... but how com when i meet them the first time, they ask the whether i hav a girlfren.. donno i need to be happy o sad at tis time...

the second thing is i the wonderful jungle trekking.. tat are a wonderful exp for me during tis holiday...

is it b a teacher is a vr proud thing to be share??? i be a tcher during tis holiday.. but i don think this exp is a wonderful thing.. if i compare to kuching high, i think kuching high giv me more exp.. but if i wan to talk about fun, i can tel u is kuching town... b'cos they are more playful, and trust me vr much,( although i only teach them a few weeks onli...)

ohya.. one more thing, y everyone trust me vr well.. in this holiday, i meet several persons who i onli know them for a few days or even few hours nia... but they willing to share their family background things, their own problem to me.. is that i giv person a trust feeling?? i don think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment