Saturday, July 10, 2010

Good bye kuching Town

today is my last day in kuching town.. although is not the same as in kuching high, but i realli realli feel it great.. i realli realli feel proud of it to b'com one of the teacher before..

ok.. don ask any present onot, b'cos i din receive anything in my last day.. except for this, every student really begging me not to leave them.. it is the same as in kuching high.. i said if i continue to be teacher in here, i sure all of my students wont listen to me at all...

if u ask me wad is the greatest reward, i can tell u tat it is i get to know a buddy who is study in form 4 right now.. whose name is lau wen tze.. terbalik name fr me.. keep in touch ya miss lau...

and now i wanna talk about the school.. it is a big diff fr kuching high.. no wonder ppl fr kuching high is really diff.. i not saying tat kuching town is a stupid sch.. but u can c tat their education is diff.. the personality of a person oso diff.. their style are diff too.. now i juz realize tat how come there are diff person in this world... realli cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment