Thursday, February 19, 2009

nightmare!!!

Lets talk about yesterday.  I was sick!!  My room mate and I went to seek for doctor in the morning.  The doctor gae me a big packet of medicine. Wah!! A big packet.  Haiz.. my sickness is influence by my roommate..  what to do.. who ask me is his room mate meh

Afternoon I skip for my koQ.  However I still went for the koQ.  U know why.. haha. Have test..  I with a friend borrow car from my friend went to the palapas straight forward.. what a hurry!! It was really soi.. actually I plan to study my thermo dynamic, because I have a test of thermo on that night.. at last I end up with no study and go to test.. luckily, I manage to done it well..

2day, I having my test of dynamic.. I plan to study in this morning.  But, when I wake up, I have a great headache, so I can’t get what I am studying.  This time not so lucky, I think I only can do 2 question out of three.. haiz… what a soi day this 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment