Sunday, February 22, 2009

Camping..

I went to Mersing Yesterday…  it is a place near Kuantan..  I go there b’cos of the koQ. That is oritantation..  is was a fantastic journey.. the Chinese is more than Malay.. and the girls are more too..

In the afternoon, we go jungle trekking. In front of me is a beautiful girl.. she falled down in fornt of me.. however I din go to “fu” her.. haiz,,,,, I so disappointed.. then I rmb that I ever promise myself that I will do anything if that thing I din do I will regret.  But I did it again.. nvm It reminded me again...

At night, nine of us went to watch the star in the sky..  I never see so many star in the sky b4.. it is cool… I could see the stars all the angle.. it is widely spread in the sky.. then I wonder can I see meteor onot.. not long after that.. I see it.. I really see it.. and I also wishes.. haha.. I was the first time I see meteor.. far away, I think there is a city.. because there a some light coming out.. but I pretend it Is aorura.. haha..

It is a fantastic journey.. haha…

4 comments:

  1. ui... nvr know tat u hv blog wor... haha...

    eh... send me the email u use to blog. then i add u to 5s2. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiya... u miss a chance le....

    eh, apa u promise urself oh?

    +u ah... in fishing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh? wei... go gt a chatbox... haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!! where did u see dose stars..
    wa...hey,lying on da grass and looking at stars in nitesky has been my all time lil wish..
    oww~~how i wish i cud be there!!


    -ling(u got my number ^^)-

    ReplyDelete