Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SMK Kuching Town

today is my first day teaching in kuching town.. tat is a zoo.. the student really act like animal..

ok.. let don talk about the "animal" first.. talk bout the tcher there.. i think for me, it is vr lucky for me to come into the sch for the first day.. there are two tcher are going to retire soon.. so the teacher get an celebration with them.. ok.. that is the first thing..

but the celebration is on the recess time.. then the eating period is on the first period after recess.. the tcher juz don care about it.. they juz ignore it and continue eating for one period..

then i juz realize that how the student turn out.. b'cos of the "tcher"..
i don care anymore.. the students and tcher is totally diff from kuching high.. so, my teaching ways oso diff lah.. JUZ DON CARE..

JUST CARE WHAT I CARE

No comments:

Post a Comment