Wednesday, March 31, 2010

LaZy!!!!!!!!

Excuse me everybody, do u kno is there any medicine which can cure a sickness called lazy??? This is not for me, is for my friend. Donno y I always call them to go out, they will owes give me a reason called LAZY..

Haiz… I donno what they are really thinking about.. everyday keep themselves in the room, owes slp, nothing to do, oso don wan to go out. Wad a stupid activity is that..

Don u think that sleeping is a waste of time?? in a human lifetime, most of the time used is in sleeping. So, if u got activity to do, pls don waste ur time in sleeping. Pls, it is a waste of time..

Don talk bout them anymore.. nex Tuesday, I will sit for the final exam.. today is Wednesday, but I still sit here relax.. haha.. I am better than them, I don sit in the room for whole day… at least I got go out to play badminton and gym. So now, IT TIME FOR ME TO GET START TO STUDY…

2 comments: