Monday, August 3, 2009

*no title*

wey, i hav no time to study liaw... 2nite need to work for YA for the last day... hiaz... actualli plan to wake up at 5.00 am to study de.. but donno y cant control myself to continue slping.. anyone can help me????

yesterday, hav a girl help me to put up my phiten necklest.. haha.. actualli i doono who is that girl.. we meet in YA.. the first day i oledi saw her, but we din talk.. cos we hav to work.. we quite pretty too.. she suddenly com infront of me and touch my necklest.. she said that it vr suit the shrit.. cos the shirt is yellow same as my necklest.. wow.. when she com approach me, i so nervouse.. haha

another one vr funny, there was a gal who is looking for the new digi number.. i saw her look not so bad so i came approach her and asked her whether she wan to buy new number onot.. she said that she oso is the YA.. but i don bliv cos she din wear the shirt.. suddenly she said she know me wor.. hah!!! make me so embraress.. she ask me is it i m from st. thomas?? of cos say yes lah.. then she told her fren who is nex to her that i m vr popular in st. thomas.. haha.. that time i so hapi ar.. but then i keep asking her about her thing, she don wan to tell me.. she said she ever tuition wif me kok.. haha..

4 comments:

  1. 艳福不少 oh....

    When will i get a dai sou??

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa...very enjoy hor..this yr end not bad eh for chinese marriage!! 09/09/09
    nahahhaaha.wish you luck then~ XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baboon ah!! Wahlao! =p Last time dun flirt with pretty girls, now baru flirt. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete