Friday, May 1, 2009

down!!!!

Feel vr down now..  I think the reason that I can found is I have lost my myself,  I have nothing to depent.. 

2moro I have my Fluid final test..  previousely I plan to study with my room mate at night..  (cant say like that, in fact, I should say I want my room mate to teach me about fluid).. 2moro, I will face my toughest final exam, juz for me, b’cos I learn nothing from my lecturer then I was in cls.  What happened after nex is when I was waked on 7.00 pm, I found my room mate was in my another course mate room..  and he was there whole night..  I suddenly feel vr down..  my plan did not played what I have planned.. 

 

What to do..  I only learn it lonely..  I think I was too much depent on my room mate..  that causes I felt down suddenly..  haiz…  my test of fluid oledi vr teruk liaw, I donno what will b going on 2moro..  juz hopping that I manage to do all the questions and don panic when sitting for the exam..  Good luck Wei Tze Boon!!!!! 

I think the only thing that can make me happy is thinking of going back to kuching on the 5th May..  haha…..  don think the say thing liaw, Mr. Wei..  

No comments:

Post a Comment