Monday, April 27, 2009

My Engineering Maths

Wah lau...................................

2day i have final exam on my Eng Maths.. when i first look into ques 1, i cant do... that is impossible for me... cos i am very confident wif my maths.. but now,, how could it happened to me..... HOW CAN............

luckily, the ques after that i can do... but i not sure i manage to get it correct.. but better than i cant do the whole ques..
juz hopping that i can get A in my eng maths.. actually my target is get an A...

hiaya.. don chap siaw it liaw lah... the exam is over, there is nothing i can do.... juz play nia loh.... i now in a coffee shop, but i din order anything, cos i have no mood and no $$$$$$$$$$$$

2 comments:

  1. abandoning ur studies..
    *ahem ahem* mind your students who are reading ur post la,mr boon~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh??? i owes mind my students leh.... who say i din hav mind them o.....:)

    ReplyDelete